After adding the halftone shading, I found that it gave depth to the image which showed the perspective of the leg well, however through peer feedback, I realised that the legs were too long for the main body of the piece. I transformed the legs to shorten them to the right length, but as I was editing the lineart, I noted that the perspective of the legs did not work well with the pose that the main body was like. The right leg needed to be changed to make it seem dynamic like the rest of the lineart. I decided to set the right leg behind the thigh, to see if this perspective would work with the rest of the composition. I felt that the outcome did not work with the left leg due to the position, it needed to compliment the stance that the rest of the body was formatted in.
I then attempted another position in which the right leg could be drawn, and found that the perspective worked quite well. After adding the main lineart, I added halftone shading to the leg to emphasise the perspective that it was in, which was successful as it showed the depth of the piece well, working with the left arm that is also in the background of the piece. As I had added the halftone shade to the leg, I applied more of the shadow to the rest of the composition, including the surface of the star which Dandy was place upon. I felt that the final outcome worked successfully through the inclusion of the halftone shading and the hues, which gave a background, middleground and foreground to the piece.