Sunday 5 January 2014

Initial animatic vs Final animatic

I quickly created a 7 second animatic of the initial storyboard with colour and audio as to see the function of the audio with the frame in which portrayed the sound, in this case the wind and the fire in the fireplace.
This helped me with my final storyboard as I was able to see what I needed to add inbetween the initial storyboard frames, such as adding a scene of the character walking across the frame and adding movement in the background of the frames.



The final animatic contains just my storyboard but in the duration of how long I want each frame to last for. This really helped me whilst I was working on the final animation as I find it hard planning the time and space of the action within the frame, the action ends up being faster than it should be.




No comments:

Post a Comment