I asked for feedback from a fellow student about the sequence as to which version worked more successfully. Feedback agreed that the cut version worked more successfully especially with the target audience that I wanted for my animation. The feedback also noted that there was room for comedy here from the kart owner, I really liked this addition and I wanted to add slight bits of humour throughout the animation.
Additionally I changed part of the ending sequence by re-framing the angle and space in the frame, I mainly changed the perspective to a 3/4 angle and changed most of the close ups to medium/long shots to add more visual appeal to the dialogue. I really like this animatic, I love the amount of movement that will be in each scene and with the knowledge that I have learnt from my theory in the Context of Practice 3 module, I have been able to mix angles and shots together to create something interesting and visually appealing with the composition in each frame.